Friday, December 14, 2007

Fiber Resolutions:

My friend Dawn started a trend and I didn't want to be left out...so here are my knitting resolutions for 2008:

1) Knit and wear a sweater for me from my Brooks Farm Yarn
2) Knit and wear the "Escada" inspired sweater with the Knitting Fairy (this is a cheat because I am already signed up for this class...but I will have to finish it in the next 12 months)
3) Knit with my Socks That Rock yarn (I joined the club this year and have not knit a stitch of it)
4) Knit more from my stash than I purchase in new yarn (Okay, so I am being bold by adding a stash statement but it's really a ratio, not a diet. Because it's all about balance).
5) Try Entrelac knitting

Okay, that should keep me busy for the next 12 months. :-)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

HA! A ratio, not a diet. OCD much? (I can only say that since I resemble that remark)