Sunday, September 24, 2006

Knitting Aunt

Good Morning!

I have been knitting this week but having trouble with the "finishing" part. I have a BEAUTIFUL hat and scarf for my friend for her birthday (it's already late) but the ends keep unweaving themselves and fraying.....so I will try to fix it on Monday before sending it out. I am also working on a baby blanket for another gift.

Best part is that I started shopping for my Knitters Tea Swap Pal. I found some lavender tea and lavender chocolate....something tasty and different. I am still searching for the perfect yarn to send to her.....maybe I'll find something in Sedona while we are on vacation.

I found a neat tea website for Dragonwater Tea Company. They have some wonderful looking Rooibus and flowering teas. I ordered myself a small sample. Should be here by next week.

I have the whole house to myself for a few hours....I am off to knit.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Mmm... I tried some fancy schmancy lavender chocolate last month, and it was fabulous. Sounds like you have a very lucky KTS2 partner!