Saturday, February 07, 2009



It's a jungle out there!

Plankton loves this baby toy at his Auntie Jen's house. He just ooohhh-ed and aaahhhh-ed over it. We had so much fun watching him enjoy it.


Plankton and I got to get out shopping yesterday and today.....it was awesome to get out. It's a lot harder to get out and about with a baby, stroller, diaper bag etc. But, I am thrilled to do that. I got to pick up a few things for ME! That was a huge treat, as well as few baby things and start shopping for my family (we exchange gifts in February in celebration of Intercalary Days, the Baha'i gift giving holiday). I also enjoyed lunch with two of Plankton's "Aunties", it was BLISS (and bumped into two others). They were patient with the feeding, baby walking, diaper changing and even said they had "fun".


We're starting to sleep a bit better, I am getting more confident about motherhood and Plankton is amazing! He is smiling and laughing.

We're even starting to make some plans for future travel......exciting!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ah! I remember those days! Getting out, even for the shortest of trips is such a morale boost, huh? Do you remember going out with me when my son was that small? I remember just after we bought ice cream, he started crying. So there I was with an armful of baby and bottle, and you sat there beside me, feeding me my ice cream before it melted! LOL!