Monday, January 12, 2009





Happy Birthday to me! and "the truth just sounds better":

Well, here it is my 33rd birthday and hubby says I am "one hot mamma".  How true, how true  :-)

I woke up to cake for breakfast.....THANKS MOM!  what a way to have dessert first. Then my mother in law fixed the most delicious birthday dinner and we had all the family over.  It was really fun.  Plankton's aunties confirmed that he is getting bigger and heavier....yeah!

Thank you to everyone who posted or emailed, your support means a lot.  One friend said "I'm glad you are not a plastic mom".  MEE TOO!   Then I thought, maybe I am being too honest on my blog?  But I think "the truth just sounds better".  And as they say on Jon and Kate Plus Eight "it may be a crazy life, but it's OUR life".  

The past few days have been better.  I think my remaining brain cells are done grieving for their lost relatives and have started talking to each other again.    I  got my hair cut by Victoria, THE MOST WONDERFUL HAIRDRESSER IN THE WORLD, on Friday.  She came to the house, colored and cut my hair.  Isn't that amazing?? Mom came too, since they are friends and kept Plankton happy.   Then on Sat, I went to the grocery store and Babies R Us and then got a few things done on Sunday while my mother in law fixed dinner and the baby slept.  

I may survive this newborn phase yet...... 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have some way of knowing that we are both online at these early hours. Then we can talk while parenting....

Happy Birthday Auntie and Mommy. I hope it was wonderful!

mamaparlette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNISE! Somehow it slipped right by us. Glad you were surrounded with love!!!

Team Pitney said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!!!
What a great hairdresser to come to your house..very nice : )

Unknown said...

Happy late Birthday! You and the baby both look great!!