Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Plankton did it again!  His luck is amazing!

Remember a few months ago when we won the Stokke Sleepi crib?  Well, he did it again.  I didn't even have time to check the list of prizes but when I left the house I told little Plankton to think about what he wanted and send me with his good luck..... So off  Andrea and I went to the Metro Moms Best and Hottest Event and drew number 5 and 6 out of 100.  We both won TFK strollers.  Check out our photos here.   It was a great night and we signed up for another event in two weeks.  We have so much fun with the Metro Moms.

Unfortunately the next morning I ended up with the stomach flu....YUCK!  But thank goodness for the grandmothers who came to the rescue and let me sleep all night and rest all the next day.  I am all better but sticking with bland foods for a while.


Well, here is our BIG BOY! He is over 9 pounds!





We go for his two month check up on Tuesday so I'll have another update with all the stats next week.

No comments: